Cody—Basic & Intermediate Drawing
- Cody—Basic & Intermediate Drawing
- Thu, April 18 2019, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
BEGINNING & INTERMEDIATE DRAWING CLASS
Bruce Cody: 505-920-9877
April. 11, 18, 25 & May 2
9 am - 12 noon
See materials list below
- Drawing Pencils in following grades: H2, H, B2, B4, B6
- Woodless Carbon Drawing Pencils, 2B, 4B,
- Conte’ Crayons: 1 Black Hard or Medium, 1 Brown, 1 White
- Vine Charcoal, Soft or Medium
- 2 Felt Tip Pens such as Sharpie Ultra Fine and Fine or Calligraphy
- Erasers: Kneaded Rubber, Pink Pearl or Art Gum
- Small hand Held Pencil Sharpener, Sandpaper sharpening Pad
- Sketch Book, White Paper 9x12” or larger Newsprint Pad, 18 X 24”
- Optional: A Spray Can of Artists Fixative if you want to preserve your drawings from smearing. (Hair spray can be used but is not as permanent.)
- Drawing Board with Built on Clips approximately 20 x 24” OR a Hardboard Panel 1/8 or ¼ inch thick and approximately 20 X 24” which requires two Squeeze Clips to Hold Paper.
In addition to drawing from life we will also do some projects using Photos. Start collecting some interesting images of Still Life Objects, Interiors, Buildings, Landscapes and Animals or other subjects you are interested in.
- Max places:
- Booked Places:
- Available places:
- Your Registration:
- It's too late to register for this Event.