- Blazer—Watercolor Techniques
- Sat, October 12 2019, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
SATURDAY, October 12; 10 AM-Noon
Instructor: Malcolm Blazer
Minimum: 5 Maximum: 16
Instructor will demonstrate painting techniques and mixing color on paper. Students’ questions about other aspects of using watercolor will be addressed as well.
Bring the watercolor materials you have/use.
• Paints: at least one yellow, one red and one blue
• Watercolor paper & a board to mount it on OR a watercolor block
Note: The Instructor will bring a variety of materials to the class so that students may try new colors, papers or brushes.
- Max places:
- Booked Places:
- Available places:
- Your Registration:
- It's too late to register for this Event.